Saturday, February 9, 2008

Peas Please!

These pictures were taken about a week and a half ago. Austin had just come down with a terrible cold, which I proceeded to catch a couple days later. I was miserable and wiped out all last weekend. My head was so stuffed up and my voice sounded really bad. I even took two baths--which I do not usually do--to try to unstuff my poor head. In the 4 years we've lived in this house I've never used our tub--till last weekend! Ha ha Lauren's had a runny nose and Julia has a cold now too. Hopefully this will be the end of us being sick! Not a lot has been going on, otherwise, which is good, with us being sick. Julia has this coming Monday off from school for Lincoln's birthday, and Brian does not. I told them we could make heart cookies; seems like a good idea, since we never got around to making our Christmas cutout cookies.

Peas Please! Lauren's outfit cracks me up. That girl with the peas in her mouth....makes me think she has green teeth every time I look at her!! Lauren knows what her shirt says and where the peas are. :) A friend gave us the outfit.

Poor sick Austin...his eyes were all red and tired, not like pink eye, but I think b/c he was so stuffed up too. He is really into drawing and coloring pictures lately. Julia used to draw cats, flowers, people, etc. Austin draws trains, trucks, volcanoes, and ocean scenes. It's interesting to see what they all come up with!




Lauren with her boots on. She seriously loves these boots. Unfortunately she wore them to play out in the mud, which got inside them, and they are sitting out on the patio now! I think the dirt is all dry so I really need to shake it out and bring them back in for her. Every day when we take out her clothes for the next morning, she says she wants to wear her boots. She pushes around her shopping cart or doll stroller a LOT during the day. She also fills up her various sacks and bags with toy food and other toys, pictures, whatever, and carts those around the house. She gets mad if we try to unpack her bags of stuff!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Sorry you all have been sick! :( I had a migraine yesterday evening and got sick twice last night b/c of it. Ugh! I woke up around 3 am feeling better - no headache and not nauseous - but feel like I have a hangover from it today. Love Lauren's boots. I think I've seen them in a picture before and thought they were cute.