Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Lauren's 4-Year Portraits, All Four Together

While I had the backgrounds out for Caroline's pictures, I thought I better get on with it and take Lauren's 4-year pictures. I've actually planned to for awhile now (well, since May, when she turned 4...ahem...) but just didn't get to it. She was easier than Caroline, but my goodness, that girl is a wiggle-worm! In the second picture, she's wearing her pillowcase dress I made.




I crocheted this cap for her, back in May/June. I still need to make Caroline's and Austin's hats.


Also I thought I should take some 'nice' pictures of all four kids together, again, while I had the backgrounds out, and before the big kids go back to school and life gets super busy!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I LOVE that casual picture of the 4 kids!!

Leslie said...

WOW Kristi! Great photos! I love those pillowcase dresses. Hey, can you share the pattern site or number for the crocheted hat Lauren has on?