I'm not talking about her shoes this time. "Sparkles" is the name Lauren gave this Sparkie doll. The second-grade Sparks each get a turn taking him home for a week, as long as they have earned their Climber book patch. Julia's name was drawn last week. We took this picture of her with Sparkie, and she wrote a few sentences about her week with Sparkie in his diary (the notebook that accompanies him to each kid's house). Julia is moving right along in her Climber book. Tonight she earned 2 of her 4 red jewels, and 1 of 4 green jewels (she earned one last week too.). She earned 1700 points for her team, half of the team total (with 9 kids earning the other half)! We are very proud of her, of course, but most happy about her memorizing so many Bible verses!
I have cruise pictures to share from last week, but I have not even gone through them all. Hopefully I'll have some of them up in the next few days.
1 comment:
Cute photo of Julia! Yay for her too on doing so well in Awanas!!
Post a Comment