I asked Lauren today what her name was. She answered, "Wawnen." I asked, "Who's your brother?" And got two answers, first she said, "Aus," and then "Autin." I asked, "Who's your sister?" She replied, "Deeya....Mama, Dada." Guess she thought she better name the rest of us while she was naming names. :)
Let's try to ride this horse together... It didn't work too well...look who ended up with it. Can you see the Lightning McQueen car in his hand? At one point, Austin put the car under one rocker, when Lauren was on the horse, and said quietly, "I'm going to trick Wauren!" She was rocking, or at least trying to rock, as hard as she could, and the horse would not, because he had jammed it with his car! Stinker! I told him I hoped Lightning McQueen's roof didn't get dented in, and he picked the car up and showed me, "See Mommy? It's OK!"

And then we have this silly one too. So nicely sitting by the Cyclamen plant Brian brought home from one of his customers. At least he appears to be so nicely sitting there. Tonight we realized he has bitten off every single flower from this plant! Brian and I noticed Pongo nibbling on a blossom or two early this morning. Then tonight they are all gone!! He ate some, and the rest are under the desk where he let them fall.





1 comment:
Great photos as usual. I think that's all I reply with (LOL) but they always strike me as being so good. :) Aww, look how big Pongo is getting. I noticed there was no Bailey photo in your banner. Did I miss something or is he just not photogenic? ;)
Post a Comment