Week 45

Week 46

Week 47

Week 48

Week 49

Week 50

Week 51

Week 52

The very last page, Dec. 31. I kind of didn't know what to do with Dec. 31, since Thursday was the start of each new week. I didn't want to do an entire week, going into 2010, so just did a recap of Dec. 31.

And the title page! This was the last page I completed, the very first in the album. I just finished it at the March scrapbook night. I got the idea from a magazine.

This is a fun album to look at. I'm not doing it this year, and felt like such a rebel in January when I'd not take a picture a day here, a few days there. Ha! I'm also happy I used a bunch of products from my stash. I only bought the actual album and page protectors, and the stamp set to stamp "Week Of" and the days of the week. Glad it's done! I might do this project again, but there are some things I'll do differently. I really did enjoy making it.

No comments:
Post a Comment