This is what Austin and I built this morning. He dumped out three boxes of Duplo and started to build a tunnel, only to get frustrated when the roof would cave in! He really is getting good at designing and building his ideas lately, but he had trouble with this one. So I helped him, and this is what we ended up with.
Happy once again. He made the garden full of flowers and put Doc Hudson in the "shed", and parked the tractor where he thought it should go.
Lauren helped build for awhile. Then she played with Thomas and Percy for the longest time. She kept trying to put their faces together, and didn't like it that the two front magnets wouldn't stick together. Lauren slept in until 11 this morning! She was back to her normal self today, except for not eating much. But not sick anymore! :)
And we can't leave out the baby! ;) Julia and Austin love to pack around with Pongo. And Pongo tolerates all of them very well!!











1 comment:
Wow! Tell Austin that his tunnel looks really good! Are the Duplo blocks he's using bigger than those small Lego blocks? We just have the HUGE ones which they've outgrown and the small Lego blocks. I wonder if he's too old now to go ahead and buy a middle size. They've played pretty well with the smaller ones. I just need more. ;)
Post a Comment