There hasn't been anything too exciting happening here. For five days straight, last Friday through tomorrow, there will have been someone from our family at church. Friday night I went to a Fantastic Friday event for the ladies. I signed up for a Coffeebreak Bible study, which now I am wondering if I should have....! I am going to be running to church and back twice in one day, in the morning for Coffeebreak and then in the afternoon to bring Julia to her Melody Makers choir. We hadn't heard when choir would be held as of Friday, so I thought why not sign up for Coffeebreak. It's been 4 years since I've done a study. Four years ago our house was for sale. Then we moved, I was pregnant with Lauren, had a new baby, got busy with our school routine, and last year I didn't want to do it b/c of running up there twice in the same day. Guess I'll try it for a few weeks and see how it goes. Anyway. Saturday night we all went to church for a family worship service. They had dinner for us there, we sang some songs and the kids played, and they talked about what was going to be happening for the kids in Sunday School starting this Fall. Sunday was church. And tonight Brian went there for an Awana meeting. Then tomorrow night Awana starts! Julia and Austin are very excited about that!! If it wasn't for Wednesday, when we will not be at church, we would have been there for something, 8 days straight! Thursday I go to Coffeebreak, then Friday night is stamp club (not exactly church-related, but there nonetheless :) ). Some weeks are like that.
I haven't taken ANY pictures since my last post, but I hate to post without any pictures, so here is one. This was actually taken back in June. Brian took it before we went for a walk after supper. This is how the kids and I look every morning, well, sort of. We have walked to school every day, so far, and I hope to keep it up. It's about a 25-30 minute walk, roundtrip.

1 comment:
I see your schedule has been as crazy as mine. I need to blog badly and hope to tonight. ;)
Post a Comment