Monday, October 8, 2007

Banker's Holiday

Our banker was home today, for Columbus Day. I'd made pancake batter last night and he cooked the pancakes this morning before school, which was nice. We all walked Julia to school. Brian built Austin and Lauren each a train track. They like to play trains together, but it is more peaceful if they each have their own track! Lauren was pulling her train backwards. Even though James was the locomotive, when I asked her who her engine was, she said, "Tarabel" (Clarabel the coach).





Brian took Austin to the park to practice riding his new bike, and then out for lunch. Austin had a birthday coupon for a free smoothie at California Fresh. When I put him to bed tonight, Austin told me, "It was boys day today!" He had a great time with Brian! I cleaned up a bunch of piles of stuff sitting on my desk in the office. Lauren played in the room with me and looked through my button container. That was very interesting to her!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Andrew enjoys his "boys days" too. In fact, I need to blog about his and Wade's weekend. :)