Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday Afternoon

After naps and before supper, everyone went outside to play. Brian was BBQing chicken for our fajitas and I was cooking the veggies inside (left them on the stove while I snapped all these).


What do you think of this? I don't know that Lauren knew what to think... It's a good thing that Little Tykes stuff is built tough! Austin was the one who rigged up this formation in the first place. It seems he *cannot* resist rigging things up! I think that play cube has been turned on every one of its sides, tied up with cars (using the jump ropes!!) and his baseball T, etc.



My favorite boys



See what happens when you try to take a nice picture of this bunch?!



Although, truth be told, some of these silly ones are my favorites. ;)


Julia pretty much just jump-roped the whole time she was out there.


She was quite concerned about Lauren and warned her several times to not get tangled in the rope! She really is a good big sister and does her best to look out for the other two (even if they don't appreciate it.... ;) )


And one more, just being silly in the Cozy Coupe. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I've read this one before but never commented. I love the photo of Brian and Austin - so sweet!