
Blue Buddies: This afternoon these two wanted Popsicles. They were quite proud of their blue, blue tongues.

They always like to read the jokes on the Popsicle sticks.


And a few of Caroline. She and I went to my doctor today while Brian watched the other kids.

Streeeeeeeetch............!!! Time to wake up! Sometimes all it takes is unwrapping her blanket or changing her diaper. Sometimes we have to wash her face and tummy (and hands and ears and legs and feet, etc., etc., other times...) with a cool wash cloth. Sometimes I have to strip her down to her diaper. But I don't like burping her just with a bare back, so usually I leave her shirt/onesie on at least. Sometimes we have to tickle her feet. I am making sure to feed her every three hours during the day, and most times we have to wake her up!

Caroline had a nice amount of awake time before dinner. She really watches Lauren. Lauren pretends to read her stories and sings little made-up songs to her.



Getting sleepy again. She liked being on her tummy, though!


No comments:
Post a Comment