Sunday, November 16, 2008

17, 18 Weeks

Austin absolutely adores Caroline. He often comes up to her, gives her a big hug, and says, "Mmmm, I love my baby sister!"


She gets herself in all sorts of different positions than how we left her, these days.



Several mornings, a couple weeks ago, I'd nurse Caroline in bed and just let her sleep there while I got ready. Brian and I kind of don't trust her there by herself in the blankets and pillows, however, not to mention she could roll off the pillow and bonk her head on the nightstand, so we aren't doing this anymore. She did sleep nicely all cozy and warm there, though!







17 weeks, on 11/6 in the first picture, and 18 weeks on 11/13 in the second.

Caroline constantly puts her hands in her mouth now! She also has found her thumb and sucks it occasionally. She sucks on her dresses and shirts, pulling them up into her mouth. They get all wet and drooly. Yuck. :D At least it's only baby drool.

No comments: