

Friday morning the little girls and I went outside, it was such a nice day.

Caroline liked sitting in her little "chair" I rigged up. She really enjoyed being outside, as did Lauren. Lauren gathered mushrooms that were growing in our back flower bed. Some of them get really big. I like to see them. :) They are interesting to me. She picked a bunch of them and played with them, and we left more to grow bigger.
Saturday we took the kids' picture for our Christmas card, and Caroline thoroughly enjoyed laying on the backdrop in just her diaper (between clothes changes)!!
This time of the year is always so busy, with a lot going on! Julia is done with choir until January, except for the Christmas party next week. We have Brian's company party Saturday. I have a cookie exchange with my breakfast group tomorrow. That is always fun, and we like getting a nice variety of cookies. Lauren and I made two kinds today. I am done (Yay!!) with my Christmas shopping, except for maybe a gift or two for Brian. I've started wrapping too.






1 comment:
That's awesome that Julia sang a solo in the Christmas musical. Elizabeth is playing the piano tonight at church for her junior choir as they are walking up on stage (just that part and then she'll go up there and sing with them).
Post a Comment