
Lauren played with Lightning McQueen as I took C's pictures. I kept hearing, "I am Lightning McQueen, Vrooooom vroooooom!" as she pressed the button over and over and over. Oh boy...



And then, the very next day, she was 22 weeks. She changed so much in a day! LOL I have to keep it up though, for my week-by-week project.
None of my kids have been eager to roll over. Caroline finally rolled over on her own, from her back to her front on Dec. 9. Then Dec. 10 after she'd rolled to her tummy, she rolled over from her front to her back. And I haven't seen her try that again! She gets stuck on her tummy and quite frustrated about it after awhile!
Yesterday Julia and Austin had a minimum day at school, and Caroline got called a "he". I can see why with this outfit though. ;)
Monday Lauren and I made cookies for my breakfast group's cookie exchange on Tuesday. I made Baseball Bars (not sure why they're called that!) and White Chocolate Raspberry Bars. They taste yummier than they look in this picture. :D We had to bring a dozen cookies for each friend.
Today the little girls and I went to Santa Maria to finish up Christmas shopping and do errands. I got Brian a few things and am absolutely done now! While at WalMart an older lady saw Lauren sitting in the cart basket and said, "Oh! I have the cutest thing for her in my cart." She had to run off down an aisle to where her daughter had the cart, then came back with a My Little Pony for Lauren. The lady had gotten it in a Happy Meal at the McDonald's there. Lauren's eyes lit up, and she got the biggest smile on her face, which in turn made the lady smile. I thought that was a thoughtful thing for that lady to do. Usually on errand days Lauren and I split a turkey wrap at Costco. Today, however, I got us each a Happy Meal at McDonald's and she got two more little ponies. She loves them! They've already joined Noah and the rest of the animals in the ark. Now she's pulling them and their hairbrushes around on a boat she made by hooking a cat toy in a video case. She's pulling the cord of the toy around. It looks like the ponies are sitting on a barge. :D





1 comment:
Those cookie bars look yummy!
That was sweet of that lady to give Lauren the My Little Pony. I bet she thought it was her lucky day to get THREE My Little Ponies before the day was over. :)
Post a Comment