Friday, December 12, 2008

Pony Boat

Lauren's pony boat mentioned in earlier post. The lady at WalMart gave her the pink pony. Lauren said tonight, "This is Pink Pony and Green Peppermint and Blue Skywalker. And Austin is Luke Skywalker and I am Dawf Vader!" My sweet little girl is Darth Vader?!


She pulled the boat around by the cat toy (toy inside video box).

Another Lauren funny said this week:
Caroline loves playing with her hands now. Sometimes she folds them like she is praying. Lauren saw Caroline folding her hands and said, "She's paying about that she doesn't do poo poo in her diaper on purpose." I don't know where she comes up with this stuff!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

LOL I feel like I keep saying the same things as I read these and comment. BUT Lauren is just hilarious. I remember reading funny things that Austin has said but is Lauren funnier, more comical? Andrew is definitely our comedian in the family. I think each family has one and each family needs one. ;)