Saturday, January 31, 2009

Library, Bath Time

We went to the library Wednesday after we picked Julia up from school. We usually go about every 4-6 weeks, but I don't think we've been there since early November! When Julia and Austin were really young we went to story time at the library, quite often. I think Lauren's only been there a handful of time. Life just got busier, I guess. The kids love going to the library. We check out LOTS of books each time. Julia checks out her own, and her bag is bulging when she's done. I told her she's only allowed to check out what will fit in her bag!


The kids are kind of interested in this picture-a-day project. A few times they've suggested pictures. They all liked seeing the pictures of them at the library.


These poor sick kids. Lauren was well here. Now she's sick. This was Wednesday night, and Caroline was the happieset that she'd been all day, just sitting in her little tub-boat in the steamy bathroom. Julia takes showers in the same room, so it was nice and steamy. Austin and Lauren liked having the baby in the tub with them.


I've got more pictures of Austin snuggling up to Caroline. He just adores her! Often he'll see me taking her picture and hop right in the frame, snuggling her close. She loves him just as much. I thought it was funny how Caroline was holding/chewing the blue fish and wearing the yellow one like a bracelet. :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Glad you are doing the picture a day challenge. I see Austin and Lauren are wearing their rain boots. :) We rarely go to the library during the school year but hit it every other week during the summer. They check out books at the school library and then have so many of their own. It's always fun to get some fresh ones though. We need to go soon.

Cute bath pictures!