Saturday night Annette gave Brian and Austin hair cuts while I decorated Annaliese's birthday cake. Then she made the sausage egg casserole while I edited Annaliese's pictures. So we had that casserole and the kuchen and fruit for breakfast. The dads seemed to enjoy it. We didn't hear any complaints. ;)
We all went to church together then out for lunch at Old Juan's Cantina, which was good too. Doug and Annette were in a hurry to leave that afternoon, so they rushed to pack up when we got home. All of our family took naps--we were all worn out from playing all week! :D
I took these pictures of Brian and the kids once everyone was awake. And happy and refreshed. Ha ha. You should have seen the lot of them before naps (when I first tried to get a picture)! Julia and Austin had meltdowns. I'm serious. We barely said anything to them and they started crying. Lauren just sat there scowling. Caroline just kind of stared. They were much better after sleep!! They do love their daddy and have so much fun with him!





No comments:
Post a Comment