Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby, You Can Drive My Car

Yesterday I was deadheading flowers and clipping back plants while the little girls played. I put Caroline in play clothes--namely old worn pants--because one of the last times we were out there, Caroline ripped a hole in her bloomers (you know, the panty that goes with the dress ;) ) by scooting on her bottom on the cement! I wasn't thrilled with that. Anyway, I needn't have worried; she scooted a little yesterday, but mostly walked where she wanted to go. She's getting more and more steady and sure of herself everyday. It is so so cute seeing her toddle around!


It was Lauren's idea to put Caroline in the little car. Caroline loved it! Lauren pushed and pulled her back and forth across the backyard, lots of times. Such a good big sister. :)


Lauren climbed in with Caroline, but they didn't fit so well. They were kind of too big, in there together, to go anywhere. Lauren couldn't move the car with them both crammed in.

No comments: