Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lauren's Baby Book

At the all-day scrapbook event, I got quite a bit done on Lauren's baby book. I could have gotten quite a bit more done if I wouldn't have talked so much, but that's beside the point. Ha! Part of the reason I go is to visit. :D

This page I actually made a few weeks ago, but wanted to share, since it's the very first page in the album. I used our ultrasound pictures for the first page of Julia and Austin's books too.


First super-chubby baby: Lauren. LOL She was 9 lbs. 1 oz. When Caroline was born, before she was weighed, the nurse said, "She won't pass her sister..." Well....Caroline surprised us, weighing 9 lbs. 10 oz.


I used my Cricut and Sure Cuts a Lot program to cut all these titles on these first three layouts. I used one of my cartridges for the flourishes. It's fun working playing with that machine more!


All my girls wore this pink bear outfit home from the hospital. Austin had a blue one, because I bought both before Julia was born, since we didn't know what she was going to be. Then I never got around to taking the blue one back!


Using some ooooooold supplies. Seriously, the date on them was 2001. I think I bought them for Julia's album! Good thing I had another girl to use them for!!


Lauren's birth announcement page


These two pages don't go together, but are side-by-side in the book.


I prepared a lot of pages to work on for the all-day crop, but didn't get to them. At least they'll be easy for me to put together at home! Probably after Thanksgiving, though, as my mom and dad are coming for the week, and I think we'll be super busy!
While I was gone all day, Brian took all the kids to the park to feed the ducks. They picked up Taco Bell for lunch. Then they met me at 6 pm and we went to Burger King for dinner, then did our shopping for our Operation Christmas Child box. We only filled one box this year. Julia brought it home from Awana, so we did a girl her age.

No comments: