Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve night we went to the candlelight service at church. It was so beautiful! We sang lots of carols, there was a kids' version of the Christmas story, a mini sermon, and of course singing Silent Night by candlelight.

At home we ran the Christmas train for awhile.


The kids got their jammies on.


They chose cookies for Santa. Big sister supervised the choosing. ;) Austin poured the milk. Together they got out 8 carrots for the reindeer.


The jingle bell/frame tree I bought this year. I think I might want to collect a few jingle bell trees. I like them. :) I plan to put pretty scraps of scrapbook paper in the frames. But it will have to be for next year, as I didn't get to it this Christmas! Santa's snack...


Brian won the poinsettia in a drawing at a lunch for work. Every year he seems to manage to bring us one from a customer or other event. The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...


Excited to go dream of sugarplums... And the pretty Christmas tree.

No comments: