Sunday, February 28, 2010

Austin's 7-Year Portraits, Caroline's 18-month Portraits

I took Austin's and Caroline's pictures, way back--Jan. 23 and Feb. 1. I debated sharing them, since it's so long afterwards, but thought I should, since Julia and Lauren's were shared. It's hard doing indoor pictures, inside, in the winter, simply because there is less natural light at good times in our schedule. And often the weather is cloudier or rainier than usual. I can't complain though; I know we get more daylight in the winter than other parts of the country. And no snow, and probably less clouds and rain. Anyway. Here are some of Austin's pictures:


He's such a goofball, and even though stopping playing wasn't his idea, he cooperated nicely. Actually was very silly the whole time!! He got one of the suckers afterwards for doing such a good job. :)


This little lady was another story. Oh. My. Word.!!! What a little stinker! And busybody!


Does it look like she wanted to sit still? Well, she didn't! Thank goodness I had Assistant Lauren making music with the stick horse and See & Say toy to get Caroline to look. The biggest problem was getting Caroline to stay put! She did have a ball dancing on the fleece, so Lauren would start the music, and we'd say, "Dance, Caroline! Can you dance on the pink?" Ha!


She was having a good time. Dancing and prancing, anyway. Lauren brought out the beads. Caroline brought them to us, giving us a strand, back to the bead pile, back to us with another stand. I kept tossing them back to get her in the right spot again, so on and on this little game went. Dance, prance, share the beads.


Caroline spent plenty of time rolling on the pink, too. At least she was happy, rolling, and would check to see if we were looking. More fun and games with Mommy and Lauren. I like this one.


But this is my most favorite. :)

No comments: