Monday, August 16, 2010

Smile!

I took this picture today of these sweet smiles...


Then tonight--Lauren's was forever changed! She lost her first tooth! Julia and Austin didn't lose their first teeth this young! Plus, Lauren has three more loose ones! I didn't even notice, until this tooth fell out, that the new tooth is already coming in quite a bit, behind where the baby tooth was. Crazy! I guess we'll see if it comes forward a little.


Lauren is so super excited. She said, "Today was a special day! I found out I got the teacher I wanted (class lists were posted today), and I lost my first tooth!" She was bouncing all over the place, happy as could be. :) She put her tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy after we took these pictures. I told her we better take a picture of it, b/c once the tooth fairy had her tooth, she'd never see it again! In all seriousness, she told me, "It will be a dime." I must have looked puzzled, b/c she added, "When Sister Bear lost her tooth, it turned into a dime!" I guess that came from our book, The Berenstain Bears Visit the Dentist. Lauren must think the tooth actually turns into money. I'll have to ask her what she thinks the tooth fairy does! ;)

No comments: