
Caroline had a hard time keeping her little hands off of every piece. She was sooooo excited, and thought every turn should be her turn, to place a figure! She waited as patiently as she could for her turn, being only 2 years old!

Being sooooo excited, she could hardly contain herself, and danced and spun around all over the living room.

Dec. 4 we went to the Christmas Parade of Lights in Santa Maria. Julia was supposed to ride on a float for her 4-H club, but there wasn't much communication with the details, and that, combined with us getting stuck in traffic near the parade route, we ended up skipping that plan. I'd brought hot chocolate in the kids' school Thermos', but none for Julia, since she was going to be on the float. Lauren, and especially Austin, nicely shared with her. Awwwww....

We ate other snacks too. Last year was really cold when we watched the parade. It wasn't too bad this year. Chilly, but not as cold. I was still glad to be bundled up. :)
Last float of the parade: Santa with the reindeer. We went out for pizza at Me & Ed's afterwards. There were no other kids eating dinner there at that time of the night. I think it was 8:30-9:00! I think next time we better pick up dinner and bring it to eat at the parade.
Dec. 6, Brian and Austin rang the Salvation Army bell in front of Spencer's Market in Arroyo Grande. Brian had signed up at church, and took Austin with him. The girls and I visited for a little bit, and Julia stayed to ring the bell too. Brian's also going to do it Dec. 20, and that will be Lauren's turn to help. She and Austin were goofing around so much, that I took her with me when Julia got to stay!

We ate other snacks too. Last year was really cold when we watched the parade. It wasn't too bad this year. Chilly, but not as cold. I was still glad to be bundled up. :)
Last float of the parade: Santa with the reindeer. We went out for pizza at Me & Ed's afterwards. There were no other kids eating dinner there at that time of the night. I think it was 8:30-9:00! I think next time we better pick up dinner and bring it to eat at the parade.
Dec. 6, Brian and Austin rang the Salvation Army bell in front of Spencer's Market in Arroyo Grande. Brian had signed up at church, and took Austin with him. The girls and I visited for a little bit, and Julia stayed to ring the bell too. Brian's also going to do it Dec. 20, and that will be Lauren's turn to help. She and Austin were goofing around so much, that I took her with me when Julia got to stay!




No comments:
Post a Comment