Wednesday afternoon we picked up our new little kitten. He does not have a name yet, as we haven't agreed on one. Brian likes "Bandit" or "Bandito". I like "Buttons". Julia likes various ones, most recently I heard "Star Kitty". She says it has to be a professional name, one that would win at a cat show! Austin likes "Jelly Bean" and "Marshmallow". Bailey is less than thrilled with our new pet. The new kitten wants to play and play and play, including with Bailey. Bailey has pretty much ignored him, but has also hissed and growled at the kitten. Today Bailey whacked him on his head--that is the first time we've seen Bailey touch him. Bailey does seem to appreciate the kitten's food, however, as he is eating it and not his own food!

He likes playing by the little rocking chair, chasing his tail around the rungs.

Batting at Diesel 10. Today he was right there with Brian and Austin while they built a new track. He plays with the wooden animals that go with the train set too.

Bailey--hiding in a corner.



He likes laying on the dining room chairs to sleep.
4 comments:
"He who has yet to be named" is ADORABLE!!!
Your blog looks fantastic! Good job on the banner!
He is a cutie! Love his markings. I'm sure the kids are enjoying him. :)
Great job! Love the picture of your kids and husband. The kitten is adorable! I'm sure the kids will have fun playing with him.
I think you should name the cat "Winner" because he is going to win a lot of ribbons at the fair :) He is an adorable cat!
Randy
Post a Comment