Caroline turned six months on the 10th. It's hard to believe half a year has passed since she was born, and at the same time it's hard to imagine life without her! Since we were at Brian's mom this weekend, her bear and quilt background had to come along with us. ;) And one shot of all the kids. I'm trying to take one of them all together on or near her monthly birthdays.

A few other cute pics on her half birthday!

Kick, kick, kicking...doesn't it look like she's swimming?!

What a goof, sticking out her tongue. She likes to do that now and then. :D

A funny face, and blowing bubbles. Can you see her little bit of hair is growing?
1 comment:
I can't believe she's six months either. Well, now she's almost seven months. I am slowly working my way through your blog! LOL
Post a Comment