Monday, April 27, 2009

Rescued

I was making supper Saturday night, and put Caroline in her high chair with some crackers. They amuse her for a few minutes and give her a little snack, too. I went to check on her:

Realizing I'm close to her, but a bit irritated I'm not getting her out of her chair:


Trying to tell me!!! "Get me out of here! I'm done with these crackers!"


Well, I left her in the chair and went back to work, but look who rescued her. She's Daddy's big helper. ;) I went outside too, and he took some pictures of her with me. Then back to making dinner.


Austin had been searching for his turtle, Timet, for weeks. He finally found it Saturday and was SO pleased about that. Sunday afternoon Austin built this house for Timet. He said there's enough room for Lauren's sock elephant, Ellie, so she went in there too. Tonight Austin put Timet to bed in the little house. He said Timet would sleep good in there and wake up happy in the morning. :)


Austin was given the turtle at his baby shower, when he was oh, maybe 2-3 weeks old. Of course at that time he had no idea he even had a turtle, and big sister Julia nicely claimed the turtle and named him Timet. But not claimed him so much that she kept him; just claimed enough to give him a name that stuck. Even 6 1/2 years later!

No comments: