Thursday, June 10, 2010

Paper Storage

For months I've been wanting to make my scrapbook paper storage prettier. I had my 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock stacked in these file folders. That system really worked ok, but I think this is better. Much easier to slide out one box than pull out a stuffed folder from a stack--hoping the rest of the folders don't get bent or fall... I don't by this size paper anymore, except in white, which I use up more often. When I first started SBing there wasn't much available for 12x12 cardstock! Anyway. I decided to cut down Priority Mail boxes for my storage. Before:


The boxes sat just plain for awhile, until I decided how I wanted to cover them. I covered the side of the end box only, to save paper. Since you can't see the other box sides anyway. I can always cover them someday if I need to. I think it looks much prettier in my desk!


More Priority Mail boxes. These hold my page kits. You just have to assemble the kits and add pictures. Easy! But, again, the boxes are not pretty storage. Soooo...Before:


And after! Again, I covered the side of just the end box. I'm happy how they turned out too. Pretty paper storage for pennies. I'd rather spend $$ on supplies than storage to hold the supplies. ;)

No comments: