Monday, July 30, 2007

Jump, jump!

There is only one more swim lesson left for this summer. I took the camera once more, because I wanted to get pictures of them jumping into the pool! Last time I brought it they didn't do any jumps.


And to think last year she refused to jump into the pool, into her teacher's arms. Today she jumped in and swam to the wall!


I got smart and strapped Lauren into the stroller this time! Last Wednesday, she was running all over the place, around the pool, up the hill to the gate, into Miss Jennie's yard where she played with the dog toys, all with me chasing after her. I hardly got to watch Julia and Austin at all. She wasn't happy about being stuck in her stroller, but oh well. She got used to it. ;)


Miss Jennie took their pictures to put on their completion card. Austin was trying to pull Julia's noodle out from under her! She figured out it was him moving her noodle and told him to stop it!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Well, good for them for learning to jump in like that! Yay!