I was in the mood to make these hair pretties last week. I had had bow instructions saved for quite awhile and finally decided to make some. The curly ribbon pony tail holder took a lot of time--winding the ribbon around bamboo skewers, baking them in the oven, untwisting the ribbon... I'm not too eager to be making any more curly ribbon things! The felt flowers are my favorites. Lauren wore the red ones to VBS today and got some compliments. :) One grandma said she might have to copy that idea. Someone else said I could sell those. Well, maybe so. But I think I would lose interest before too long. I got the ideas for those here: Felt Flower Clips and here: Desert Rose Hair Clips.

1 comment:
I missed this post! I get notified when you blog but sometimes I get confused and think it's the site that tells me who all has been viewing my blog. ?? Crazy me! Anyways, I LOVE your hairbows. I happened across Becky Higgin's site the other day and saw those. Seems like maybe I came across another? Can't remember. Anyways, they all look so cute and pretty. I wish Elizabeth would wear girly hairbows like these.
Post a Comment