Monday, April 27, 2009

Project 365, Weeks 6-12

I worked a lot on my Project 365 album when my mom and dad were here, pretty much catching up all of February and most of March, except the last week when April starts. I don't have any April pictures printed. I got all the writing on the little journaling cards done before our trip to Yosemite. While Brian drove, I worked on sticking all the pictures and cards down in the car. I like to keep busy on long drives like that, anyway. I feel like I'm wasting so much time if I'm just sitting there.

Week 6


Week 7


Week 8


Week 9


Week 10


Week 11


Week 12


I'm really liking how the pages are turning out. It's fun looking back at them even though we're only partway through the year. And it's neat reading the journaling cards, because a lot of things I've forgotten, even just in the last three months! The kids like looking through the album, too. However, Lauren reminds me now and then that I need to make her baby book. Always something.... :)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Your 365 scrapbook pages look great! I wish I was doing this. Maybe next year. I think I've already said that before in one of your posts when I was commenting. :) That Lauren is funny reminding you of her baby book. ;)