Thursday, March 12, 2009

35 Weeks, Cheerio Chin

Caroline's Thursday picture: 35 weeks today.



Julia has had to work in her state testing practice workbook this week for homework. She doesn't seem to mind. The Language Arts section is easy for her (no surprise there), but the math section has some challenging problems. Some of them are things I know I didn't learn in thrid grade. Like long division! I think we learned that in fourth grade. It's probably a good thing she is working some sample problems in this pratctice book.



I gave Caroline some Cheerios with her dinner tonight. All the kids wanted to feed them to her! And she figured out how to put them in her mouth herself, too. I thought this was funny.



And, it reminded me of this!


Isn't he a cutie? ;)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

That is so cute to see those photos side-by-side like that. Too cute! You and Brian have such cute babies/children. I'm sure you agree. ;) :)