

Fifteen minutes of playing tired Caroline out, and she went nicely to sleep after that. I worked in the yard again today, digging out grass that was encroaching on my flower beds. Bad grass. Bad, bad grass! This is one time I'm thankful we just have a small yard and few flower beds. I can't imagine going around a big yard digging out all that grass! I think we'd need a rototiller or something. I told Lauren we could plant seeds today, but we didn't even get to it because I just dug out grass the whole time we were out there. She didn't mind, as she was blowing bubbles. We bought new solution at Target last week, and she's already almost used up one whole bottle! Austin is at T-ball now. I just dropped him off today, instead of all of us hanging out at the field.

2 comments:
That IS a huge flower! Did you make that headband yourself out of a flower from your yard?
I started reading this and thought I had already commented but then realized I hadn't. Oops! I had read it in the email. LOVE that huge flower. LOL Too funny. Her curled tongue is hilarious.
Post a Comment