Tuesday, April 7, 2009

38 Weeks, T-Ball

Caroline's 38-week picture. And a cute one I took Wednesday, because I forgot what day it was and went ahead and shot a bunch of "Thursday" pictures. Oh boy...


We have been doing a ton of work in the yard. This weekend Brian and I planted all the plants the girls and I bought the week before. And again we filled two greenwaste trashcans with dead branches, etc. Though thankfully they are not quite as full and overflowing as last week! This is what Caroline does while I'm planting or digging up grass or watering... She was getting tired here.


Awwww..., Big Sister comes to snuggle her... Lauren's been blowing lots and lots of bubbles when we are outside.


A Thursday picture... actually taken Thursday.


Why I'm forgetting what day it is: T-Ball! {Well, that's only part of it, but it's added on to everything else. ;) } He's been having two practices and a game a week, or one practice and two games a week. Honestly, Brian and I think it's a little much for T-Ball. Considering they don't keep track of runs or outs. Brian said we should maybe just skip this week's second practice; it's not like they're going to bench Austin. LOL Each game every player gets to hit twice. And every player gets to play out in the field. No matter he has thirteen players on his team. No matter how many show up, they all get to be out there. And the ball still rolls between their legs. Hee hee. The little guys are improving though! They are comical and very cute to watch. Austin is liking it!

Where's Austin? And Austin doing ??? while on 2nd base:


What sisters do during T-Ball games:


The dirt and hill are kind of behind the bleachers and the siblings get bored watching the game and run and play there! For awhile Julia was cheering Austin on, "Go Austin, go Austin!", but that only lasted so long. Caroilne likes watching. Not that she knows what's going on, but it's all very exciting to her. She's content, eating goldfish and Cheerios. ;)

They played the Sidewinders, with their logo being a snake winding around a bat. Julia was studying Austin's Rockhound logo, and was cracking up, "Mommy, is that a rock that dog has in his paw? Like he's throwing a rock?!" Sure enough, it was a rock. I'd never noticed that before. I'd thought it was a baseball. LOL They already played the Lugnuts. The next game is against the Raptors. We get a kick out of these names!

Austin's second hit of the game. Way to go, Austin!
After each game, Austin has said something to the effect, "I don't know who won. But I think we did. Yep. I think we had a few more runs." :D :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing Austin in the catcher's gear! Go Rockhounds!

Leslie said...

LOL at Austin's comments on who won. :) Ahhh, the picture of the sisters playing brings back memories of the years my brother played ball and I would play in the dirt under the bleachers. AND if you were *lucky* then you would find an unused ketchup or mustard packet that had dropped (or littered?) that you could mix in with the dirt, rocks and sticks. LOL

Those team names are a hoot! :)