The other day I was thinking about how we have sort of toy stations set up all over the house. There are various assortments of toys in most rooms of the house: the family and living rooms, outside both bathrooms, in the office and in the master bedroom. The kids' rooms have toys just because they are kids rooms.
Hee hee. Caroline can play with toys while the rest of do what we have to do: play, fold clothes,
vacuum, work on the computer, go potty, do hair, what have you.
I'd sat Caroline on the floor to play while I was in our bedroom. Lauren came in and said, "You should take a picture of me and
Tawrowine." So I ran and got the camera.

Caroline has figured out this pop-up toy.


She did not like it when Lauren stole it.

I told Lauren to give it back, and I don't think she was too happy about that. She was clapping for Caroline pushing all the heads down, yet Lauren wanted to play with the toy herself!

And, just a couple of cute ones of the baby. Because she has such great expressions!
No comments:
Post a Comment