
In the first picture: Lauren and her best friend, Lilyana, playing. Lauren says she has two best friends: Collin and Lilyana. :) The last Awana night just happened to be Lauren's turn to be Star for our team. She got to hold the Awana flag during pledge time. She took her job very seriously!

Lauren also got her birthday button at the end of story time. Every week the Cubbies listen to a Bible story and a puppet show starring Cubbie Bear, Luv E Lamb, and Ernie Elephant. Sometimes Zippy Zebra and Gigi Giraffe join them. :) Lauren was *excited* to get her birthday button, but you would not know it by looking at her! She would not smile the entire time she was up there, even when everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday kids.

My little Cubbie and me. This is the 6th year I've worked in Cubbies, and 7th that I've done Awana! Brian and I did two years of Cubbies with Julia. Then we both listened in Sparks when she moved up. But Brian never returned to Cubbies! LOL He prefers working with the older kids. I like the preschoolers. They are hilarious! So much fun.

My little Cubbie and me. This is the 6th year I've worked in Cubbies, and 7th that I've done Awana! Brian and I did two years of Cubbies with Julia. Then we both listened in Sparks when she moved up. But Brian never returned to Cubbies! LOL He prefers working with the older kids. I like the preschoolers. They are hilarious! So much fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment