

Saturday was soooo hot, 102, like I said above. Austin had his first soccer game at 10 am. His team color is black, so you can imagine how hot he was, wearing that! All the boys were hot and sweaty and looked a little grumpy when it was all done. LOL And who can blame them? I wouldn't want to run around a soccer field in 100 degree heat with the sun beating down on my black polyester shirt!!
Brian had set up the pool and slip-n-slide, so he and all the kids went in the water that afternoon. They all had so much fun! I walked through the water a few times but didn't put my suit on to go in.


Our timid girly girls on the slip-n-slide. They won't run and drop to slide. It's more like run a little, then drop at the end. Or just sit and cool off in the spray. Austin was standing on the puffy cushion thing at the end of the slide and popped it! He broke the slip-n-slide, Lauren's birthday present! Grrrr! It made the girls mad, and I was kind of mad too, as I'd told him at least three times not to stand on it! The cushion fills up with water, and now it has a big hole in it, so the tube that sprays doesn't spray anymore either. The water just gushes out the hole at the end. After it was broken, Austin was sad and said he didn't mean to break it. No, of course not. But he chose not to listen too...! So no more slip-n-slide for this summer.






No comments:
Post a Comment